At Fleming County Hospital, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As current projections continue to indicate a lower than expected volume of COVID-19 in our region, effective April 13, 2023, we will no longer require masks inside the hospitals and affiliated physician practices except in those patient care areas where isolation is required and/or other health services require masking.
Guidelines for Visitors
- General Visiting Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Telephone Quiet Time: 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Visits should be brief to avoid tiring the patient.
- When the physician is consulting, or special care is in progress, visitors may be asked to leave the room.
- Observation of all smoking restrictions is required. Fleming County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus.
- Visitors should not bring food to patients without the approval of a physician.
- Please be courteous to others and keep noise to a minimum.
On occasion, it may be necessary for a family member to spend the night with a seriously ill patient or child. If you have needs we are not meeting, please contact your nurse.